Insurance Claims | DrainBlitz

Insurance Claims

If your drains are damaged and in need of repair, Drain Blitz can handle everything for you. More often than not, the cost of repair of damaged private drains is covered under the terms of buildings insurance policies.With your agreement we will speak with your Insurance company and raise the claim with them and we will carry out any repairs that are covered under your policy. On completion of repair works we will then reinstate your property back to its original condition.

How It Works

We”ll ask you to sign a form to give us authority to deal with your insurer on your behalf. You give us your building insurance details and our Office Team will look after your claim until it”s completed.A full plan drawing of property with drainage will be drawn up and issued.Manholes, gullies and inspection chambers will be inspected and referenced.CCTV DVD and coded report will be issued along with any recommendationsPictures of property and effected area will be taken.Once your insurance company tells us your covered, we”ll get on with the repairs and the cost of the CCTV will be covered along with the repairs, the only cost to you will be your insurance excess.If your claim is not covered we will be happy to quote for works and cover the repairs for you on a private basis.

Insurance Works